Course fees are listed with each course listing. Before the first class session payment of the course fee is required to be submitted . You can take free trials but registration is not completed without the payment of all applicable fees. Methods of payment include Paypal, Payoneer, recurring bank deposit, Western Union, and others.
Refund will be provided within 30 days after giving notice.
- You can request at-least 3 makeup classes in case of emergency
- We do not offer more than three make classes in a given subscription month.
- We will not offer makeup classes for religious holidays such as Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha or any other.
- The amount of trials classes is given in=front of the package you select
- We do not provide Free Trial for existing customer.
- You can cancel your subscription atleast 3 days before the starting of new subscription
- No refund credit if the student drop course in the middle of the month or so.
- If you need a vacation, just give us 15 days notice.
How to Submit Your Refund Requests
All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Applications must include students and customers full name, course title.
Submit request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The date of the completed request and the start date of the course will determine refund. Refunds may take 1-2 weeks after receiving the request for the refund.
Please call us at (Phone) if you have any questions.
How to Submit Course Cancellation Request
If you want more clarification regarding our ‘Refund Policy, please feel free to contact us.